- Kills over 100 insect pests
- Easy to apply
- For use on fruits, trees, vegetable gardens, ornamentals, shrubs, roses, and flowers
Focus on the garden. We’ve got the bugs.
When unwanted bugs invade your garden, you need simple control you can count on. Stopping pests and their damage doesn't get easier. Shake the spray bottle, and it's ready to go. Sevin® Ready-to-Use kills and control pests on flowers, ornamentals, fruits and vegetables. Take control over insect pests, and get back to bountiful harvests and garden fun.
- Use at the first sign of unwanted insects or damage.
- Shake well. Adjust nozzle to spray wide or to zero in small spaces.
- Hold sprayer 8 to 12 inches from your target.
- Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces and stems until thoroughly wet.
- Apply on calm days, with no rain forecast for 24 hours, so spray won't drift or wash away.
- Use outdoors only. Do not use on lawns or tall trees. Consider hiring a professional for trees taller than 10 feet.
- Follow recommended intervals between spraying and harvesting edibles.
- Avoid spraying open blooms to protect pollinating insects.
- When treating large areas, start at the farthest point and work back to avoid contact with wet spray.
- Keep people and pets out of treated areas until the spray dries.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.