I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent 32oz Ready-to-Use
• 32oz Ready-to-Use Trigger Sprayer. Covers up to 1,000 SqFt
• Safer for people, pets, and the environment
• Pleasant mint scent
• Repels by smell and taste
• Rainproof, long lasting, and guaranteed
I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to deter rabbits from eating plants, flowers, and bark. It combines natural ingredients of eggs and garlic along with botanical oils from plants that rabbits naturally avoid – giving you maximum protection against the specific threat of rabbit damage.
Repel Rabbits Not People
I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent has a pleasant smell, making applications easier than ever before. There are no poisons, harmful chemicals or toxic glues in our products. All of our repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable!*
How I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent Works
- Repels rabbits by both taste and smell
- Contains natural stickers for rain resistance
- Spray repellent directly on plants for strong, long lasting protection
The Right Size for Every Garden
I Must Garden Rabbit Repellent is available in a variety of Ready-To-Use (RTU) and Concentrated sizes.
*When used as directed.
How to Apply
Protecting your plants is easy – simply spray plants with I Must Garden All Natural Rabbit Repellent. Please consider the following guidelines.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff. Be sure to provide thorough coverage from the base of the plant up to 24 inches high to the plants.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy rabbit pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
|32oz Trigger Sprayer||1,000 Sq Ft|
|45oz Pump Spray||1,400 Sq Ft|
|1 Gallon Ready-to-Use||4,000 Sq Ft|
|32oz||10,000 Sq Ft|
I MUST GARDEN IS PROUD TO USE INGREDIENTS REGARDED AS SAFE BY THE EPA.
To find detailed information about a specific ingredient click HERE
- Peppermint Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Castor Oil
- Fish Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Xanthan Gum