Icelandic+ Large Lamb Horn Dog Treat
Icelandic+™ Large Lamb Horns come in a variety of natural colors and range from 6.5-7.3 inches in length. Each package contains 1 lamb horn.
Dental Care: The Icelandic+ Lamb Horn is a natural chew that helps your dog’s gums to be “brushed” as it is made of thousands of small fibers. If your dog’s teeth are not regularly brushed, you may experience some gum bleeding with their first Horn. This is natural and is actually a benefit as the Horn’s fibers are “scrubbing" the gum line. With continued use and additional Horns, you will see a remarkable difference in the health of your dog’s gum line and whiter teeth. People who do not floss similarly experience gum bleeding when they first start and the bleeding stops when gum health improves from flossing, as will happen with your dog. Both you and your veterinarian will be pleased with the change in gum health and appearance of teeth over time.
Why We Love It
- 100% Pure Icelandic+™ Large Lamb Horn Dog Treat, Made of Keratin, not a bone
- Long-Lasting & Nutrient-Rich,Reduce tartar & plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth
- Peace of mind – cleaned, boiled, and baked within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations
- 100% Edible – hours of chewing enjoyment for your pet
- 100% Natural – no additives, no preservatives, no supplements
- 100% Single Ingredient Dog Treat
At Icelandic+, we care about pets. Ours and yours. That’s why we’re committed to producing healthy dog treats that meet their specific digestive, physiological, metabolic, and nutritional requirements. We use only the purest ingredients from Iceland, manufactured within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations, to ensure the freshness, purity, and integrity of our products. And there are zero additives, fillers, supplements, or preservatives in them. Why? Our treats don’t need them.
Dogs love our treats. Their owners will love the enjoyment and nutritional benefits their pets experience from eating them.